Dear Integral Meditators,
I’ve been thinking for a little while now about how to create an inexpensive way in which people can participate in the Integral Meditation Asia meditation & mindfulness expereince online from anywhere in the world.
Below is the first of what I am planning will be a series of monthly meditation offerings for people to participate in! Scroll down to read further details & to listen to the free five minute meditation.
Wishing you well in your journey,
Types of class: This is a class available online, upon payment you will be sent the download links for the MP3 recordings and other class materials.
In a sentence: Combine relaxation and focus with the cultivation of benevolence, or your sense of big-heartedness and inner wealth
More details: The main content of this class is a 45 minute meditation where you will be guided through a process that helps you to
- Connect to and cultivate the feeling of benevolence within your body, heart & mind
- Enhance that experience of benevolence by connecting to your own personal symbols, images and role-models of benevolence
- Further strengthen & grow your benevolence by receiving and giving benevolence to significant others in your life
- Focus on ways in which you can integrate benevolence into your daily life & actions in a practical way
Click below to listen to a free five minute sample of the class meditation:
In addition to the main recording you will receive:
- A short 12 minute ‘essential meditation’ on benevolence to help you continue integrating benevolence into your daily life
- A PDF mindmap summary of the practices in the class & written article on benevolence entitled ‘Benevolence – Your Big Heartedness’.
The cost: Sing$20 (US$14, UK£10 equivalent)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE MEDITATION ON BENEVOLENCE CLASS
Note: Please allow 24hours from the purchase date for the class to be sent to you