Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road
#04-04 Cluny Court, Click HERE to see map of location.
Sample client testimonial: “Learning to meditate has been one of my most profound and enriching experiences. Toby is a masterful teacher and facilitator.He’s able to bridge his in-depth knowledge and experience as a monk and make it accessible to anyone — whether you’re a stay-at-home parent or busy executive.” – Click here to read furtherreviews of Toby’s coaching and workshops
In a sentence: Learn how you can develop deep confidence in yourself, take benevolent control of your life, overcome inner inhibitions such as fear and invite fulfilment and wellbeing into your life through the practice of mindful self leadership.
Watch 5minute video by Toby on Mindful Self-Leadership “Leaping Like a Tiger” HERE
Listen to 45minute free talk and preview of Mindful Self Leadership by Toby HERE
Overview: The best place to learn how lead is within yourself. Do you agree?
Developing your Mindful Self-leadership is about how you can:
- Feel increasing levels of comfort and confidence in your relationship to yourself, your life and in your ability to take your life in the direction that you truly want it to go
- Develop your self-knowledge and self-understanding so as to find out what will really make you most happy
- Find ways of being making use of the challenges that you face, by taking responsibility for them and leading yourself to the best solutions to those challenges
- Learn to communicate with yourself and others in a way that encourages you to express your deeper values in the way you think feel and act
- Develop a capacity for self-leadership that will be an inspiration to others and encourage them to develop their own self-leadership skills
- Do all of the above using a set of mindfulness practices that enables you to drop into states of mind that are relaxing, peaceful and regenerative, and that will help you dramatically reduce the amount of negative stress and anxiety in your life.
If you have been answering ‘yes’ to the above points then the course in mindful self leadership is for you.
This course is suitable for:
- Those who may be new to mindfulness and who want to learn it in a way that cultivates the self-leadership skills outlined above.
- People who are already familiar with mindfulness and meditation practice and wish to learn how to use it in a leadership context.
What does it Cost? – Sing $13o
TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR BY THE WORKSHOP BY CREDIT CARD (PAYPAL), CLICK HERE
Special offer: Get the Mindful Self Leadership Online workshop as well as the live workshop for just $160 (save Sing$65)
TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR BY THE MINDFUL SELF-LEADERSHIP LIVE WORKSHOP AND ONLINE COURSE BY CREDIT CARD, CLICK HERE
Full Details of the Three Hour Workshop:
This three our workshop introduces four fundamental mindfulness practices that you can take into your daily life in order to develop your capacity for confident self-leadership. These four practices are as follows:
- Encountering – Developing your foundation for mindful self–leadership by increasing your capacity to encounter ALL of your reality without being intimidated by it
- Accepting – Mindfully accepting all of whom you are in order to lead yourself beyond who you are
- Envisioning – Connecting to the values of your personal self-leadership style
- Empowering – Taking responsibility for respecting who you are and expressing it appropriately in your life
Each of these practices invites the ongoing development of your own personal self-leadership style and understanding of how it can be integrated into your daily life.
As well as guiding these exercises Toby will here will be giving talks on each of them, and there will be time for exploration of the practices through Q&A
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the practices and talks that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the mindful self leadership exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your mindful self leadership practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
For further information or to book your place please contact email@example.com or SMS96750279
The workshop aims to be very experiential, leading you to a very personal understanding of what Spiritual Enlightenment is, how we can cultivate it through specific exercises, and how it can be applied to your life.
1st 90mins – Introductory talk and meditation on Stages 1&2 of the Mindful Awakening Practices:
1. Connecting Intuitively and energetically to our own Enlightened Presence
2. Cultivating Enlightened Flow
Time for Q&A
15mins Tea break
Next 75mins – Talk, exercises and meditation on stages 3&4 of the Mindful Awakening Practices:
3. Cultivating Enlightened Imperfection – Connecting to enlightenment amidst the imperfection of daily life
4. Small Self Big Self – Connecting and integrating your everyday ego and self with your enlightened self.
Time for Q&A