Venue: Training Room 2, SCWO, 96 Waterloo Street
Singapore 187967, click HERE to see map
In a Sentence: Learn how integral mindfulness can provide you and your organization with the psychological tools and perspectives that you need to create long-term professional success and engagement in combination with individual happiness and inner balance.
Who should attend?: Leaders of companies and organizations, people in HR & R&D positions, professionals with a personal interest in how integrated mindfulness can help them in their careers.
Overview: Recently there has been a lot of publicity and writing about how mindfulness can help both organizations and individuals find relief from stress and become more productive at work. But what does it really mean to practice mindfulness and what are the tangible benefits that you can expect to see if you brought mindfulness training into your organization?
This event is a chance to come and listen to mindfulness expert Toby Ouvry talk about Integral Mindfulness, what it is and why you should be interested. In particular he will be covering:
- Why integral mindfulness training has the potential to take you and your organizations’ performance to the next level, whilst simultaneously dealing with the perennial issue of work stress
- What is meant by INTEGRAL mindfulness and how it is different from conventional mindfulness training
- Why personal happiness and wellbeing has taken on a compelling new relevance to organizational success, talent retention and engaging the younger generation in your company (it is no longer only about how much they are getting paid!)
- Why qualities developed through mindfulness such as empathy and curiosity are so important for organizational success in the information and post-industrial age
- Some concrete examples of Integral Mindfulness Practice to enjoy whilst you are there!
Cost: There is no charge for the event, BUT there are 35-40 places only available, so do register in advance!
Read the article by Toby on Integral Mindfulness: Mindfulness: The Co-Creation of Happiness and Performance
For further information or to register contact: email@example.com or SMS 96750279
Toby has a BA Hons degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation and mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over nineteen years. As the founder and principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public and corporate sectors. His clients include both government organizations in Singapore as well as numerous SME’s and MNC’s. He is a meditation and mindfulness blogger, and the author and creator of over fifteen practical workshops and courses on the subject.
In his teaching, facilitating and coaching he combines practical mindfulness and meditation techniques from three sources:
- the world’s great wisdom traditions
- cutting edge practices that are currently emerging from both the integral and evolutionary consciousness movements
- His own practical and creative experience
Toby is also an artist and entrepreneur. As such his presentation of mindfulness reflects a strong interest in both how it can be linked to work performance and engagement, as well as stimulating more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals and groups.
You can find out more about Toby’s work and writings on meditation, mindfulness and integral living by going to www.integralmeditationasia.com