In this workshop we will be meditating on and learning:
- How the meditating on original story of Zen can give us experiential realizations of the Zen path, and how this can help us to keep light and humorous in our daily life
- How to work on the deeper levels of present moment awareness though Zen meditation and how this can give us inner stability even in the most trying circumstances.
- What the different levels and dimensions of existence are in Zen, and how understanding them can put us more ground us more deeply in to our everyday reality.
- The analogy of host and guest in Zen, and how working with this story and analogy can provide us with a stable daily path to greater personal awakening and enlightenment, or from identifying with our ordinary thinking to identifying primarily with our enlightened presence
The Structure of the Workshop:
1st Hour –Introduction, Zen Meditation on story and analogy
2nd Hour – Meditating on deeper levels of present moment awareness, talk
3rd Hour – Meditation and talk on the different levels of existence in Zen; the body within the body, the thoughts within the thoughts.
4th Hour – Meditation and talk on the Zen analogy of Host and Guest, Finnish.
There will be time for Q&A as well as appropriate tea and drink breaks.
In addition the workshop itself you will also receive:
- Full MP3 recordings of the workshop meditations and talks
- Two short (10-15mins) guided Zen meditation recordings for you to use in order to help you integrate Zen meditation into your own daily practice.
- A full set of workshop notes detailing the meditations and concepts covered.
Workshop fee: Sing$105
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ZEN MEDITATION 2 HOUR WORKSHOP BY CREDIT CARD
SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFER FOR ZEN MEDITATION WORKSHOPS LEVELS 1&2; buy both levels 1&2 for Sing$155 (save $15):
Click HERE to make payment for this option by credit card
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com or SMS 65-96750279
About the Teacher:
Toby Ouvry is a meditation teacher and the founder of Integral Meditation Asia. He has been practicing and teaching for over seventeen years, including five years as a Buddhist Monk. You can find more out about Toby and his work by going to www.integralmeditationasia.com and www.tobyouvry.com