Overview: This is a dynamic mindfulness program designed for:
- Those looking for an engaged, practical mindfulness course designed to build resilience, effectiveness and wellness in the face of work and life challenges
- Trainers, coaches and therapists looking to integrate mindfulness into their own professional practice with clients
- People who have been through basic conventional mindfulness training programs and are looking for the next level of practice and performance
The content of the course:
Course topics and practices covered include:
- How to create sustained, focused flow states during your day using mindfulness, in your work and leisure time as well as in formal practice
- Regulate your brain, nervous system and body – manage your stress effectively, and transform negative stress into positive stress (eu-stress)
- How to create and sustain high levels of energy and avoid overwhelm and exhaustion
- How to find and stay connected to your centre even under high levels of pressure
- Build much greater cognitive and mental clarity, positivity and wellbeing
- Close the gap between what you know you want to improve intellectually about your life, and what you actually practice/do
- Build emotional positivity and resilience
- Cultivate self-leadership and leadership skills using mindfulness
- A look at the creative dimension of mindfulness meditation
Each topic includes information on how to begin experiencing and practicing, and how to teach clients/coaches (and friends/family members) in these practices.
About the facilitator: Toby Ouvry is the founder and Head Coach at IMA (Integral Meditation Asia), and facilitates the year-round mindfulness program at INSEAD, Singapore campus for the MBA’s faculty and staff.
His passion is empowering people and organizations to greater levels of wellbeing and creativity through the practice of mindfulness and meditation.
He is a former Buddhist monk and mindfulness coach, with over 25 years’ experience. See full bio.
For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or message to +65 96750279