Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road, #04-04 Cluny Court, Singapore 259760. Click HERE to see map of location.
One sentence summary: Learn how to understand, re-direct and make use of stress, anxiety and difficult emotions through awareness and meditation
Overview: Stress, anxiety, fear, anger, attachment – Ordinarily we see these states of mind and emotion as negative; things that get in the way of our happiness and wellbeing, and prevent us from achieving the goals and quality of life that we would like.
But what if there was a way in which we could learn to work with these negative and difficult energies in such a way that we could transform and redirect them, making them sources of positive and empowering energy, helping us to accomplish our goals and awaken to a new level of fulfillment?
This course is exactly that; it teaches you how you can transform your stress, anxiety and other difficult emotions into forces for the good in your life.
Results You Can Expect for the Workshop:
The course will teach you how to:
- Get to know and understand the negative energy and emotion in your life more deeply and intimately, seeing its potential value
- Develop the capacity to recycle, transform and redirect this difficult energy into a positive force that works for you rather than against you
- Find yourself thriving in situations and circumstances that would previously make you unhappy, fearful, inhibited and so on…
- Open to a whole new more enlightened level of mental resilience, inner wellbeing and wisdom
First 45mins – Meditation and talk on transforming negative stress, anxiety and fear into positive energy, creativity and enhanced life force
Second 45mins – Meditation and talk on transforming negative and destructive anger into positive power and into mental and social resilience
Third 45mins – Meditation and talk on transforming attachment and clinging into positive desire and practical love
Final 45mins – Meditation and talk on transforming neutrality and boredom into wisdom, insight and calm
In Addition to the Workshop you will receive:
- Mp3 recordings of the meditations and talks done in the workshop itself
- 3 short (10minute) studio recordings of the essential meditation exercises involved to help you keep practising after the workshop
- Written notes, diagrams and articles relating to the class
FEEDBACK FROM PAST PARTICIPANTS OF THE WORKSHOP:
‘The session was easy to grasp. I enjoyed the symbols that we used for stress transformation. I would recommend the workshop to others.’ – TS
‘Very good with using the images to retain the four ways of using meditation (to transform stress). I especially got much out of the ‘anger’ part. Thanks a lot!’ – AS
‘I enjoyed the workshop & in particular the turning negative stress into the positive. This will help me at work. Thankyou! – MS
‘Very interesting, lots of thoughts & ideas to take away. I really enjoyed the meditations and look forward to receiving & listening to the recordings.’ – DA
‘Interesting and awesome workshop that gave me a new insight into meditation. Thankyou!’ – WL
‘Clear guidance & work with metaphors, it was great to have the accompanying workbook. Thanks, this will help!’ – TE