Overview: Would you like to:
- Use your daily dreaming to enhance & improve your waking life?
- Become more lucidly aware of your dream life & dream self, & the power that they have to bring both playfulness and meaning to your life?
- Understand the different types of dream state & how to work with them?
- Learn how to interpret your dreams more effectively?
- Become a conscious traveller in the dream worlds (& know how to travel safely)?
- Become more creative by accessing your dream and imaginal self?
- Learn how to consciously direct your dream expereinces
- Deal with difficult or even scary dreams appropriately
- Know how to dream while you are awake, and understand how to bring your waking and dreaming life together into an integrated whole
Then this is a workshop for you!
All of us dream, both in the sleep state and whilst awake (daydreaming). This workshop teaches meditation and mindfulness practices to help you become a ‘conscious dreamer’
Content of the workshop:
Over the three hours of the workshop you will be taught four simple but profound meditation practices that will help you to
- Exercise 1 – Meditating in the ‘twilight state’ & learning how to consciously shifting your mind from waking to dreaming to the deeper non-dreaming state and back again.
- Exercise 2 – Re-entering dreams 1: Creating positive experiences from difficult or troubling dreams
- Exercise 3 – Re-entering dreams 2: Continuing story-lines where you left off
- Exercise 4 – Accessing guides, personal healing and inner growth through dreamwork
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the meditations that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your practice of quietening the mind through meditation in your daily life after leaving the workshop
For further enquiries: email email@example.com or SMS 96750279