Date & Time: Saturday 12th September, 2.30-5.30pm
Location: The Reiki Centre, 42A Joo Chiat Place Singapore 427766 (Click HERE to see map of location)
In a sentence: Develop a more lucid, conscious & fulfilling experience of your dreams (both night and daydreams) & dream self through meditation and mindfulness
Overview: Would you like to:
- Use your daily dreaming to enhance & improve your waking life?
- Become more lucidly aware of your dream life & dream self, & the power that they have to bring both playfulness and meaning to your life?
- Understand the different types of dream state & how to work with them?
- Learn how to interpret your dreams more effectively?
- Become a conscious traveller in the dream worlds (& know how to travel safely)?
- Become more creative by accessing your dream and imaginal self?
- Learn how to consciously direct your dream expereinces
- Deal with difficult or even scary dreams appropriately
- Know how to dream while you are awake, and understand how to bring your waking and dreaming life together into an integrated whole
Then this is a workshop for you!
All of us dream, both in the sleep state and whilst awake (daydreaming). This workshop teaches meditation and mindfulness practices to help you become a ‘conscious dreamer’
Content of the workshop:
Over the three hours of the workshop you will be taught four simple but profound meditation practices that will help you to
- Exercise 1 – Meditating in the ‘twilight state’ & learning how to consciously shifting your mind from waking to dreaming to the deeper non-dreaming state and back again.
- Exercise 2 – Re-entering dreams 1: Creating positive experiences from difficult or troubling dreams
- Exercise 3 – Re-entering dreams 2: Continuing story-lines where you left off
- Exercise 4 – Accessing guides, personal healing and inner growth through dreamwork
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the meditations that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your practice of quietening the mind through meditation in your daily life after leaving the workshop
Cost of Workshop: Sing $140
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE MINDFUL DREAMING WORKSHOP BY PAYPAL
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
Special offer: Participate in this workshop together with the Mind of Ease Meditation workshop being held from on the same day from 2.30-5.30pm for just $220 (save $60).
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE MIND OF EASE & MINDFUL DREAMING WS BUNDLE BY CREDIT CARD!
Toby has a BA Hons degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation and mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over nineteen years.
As the founder and principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public and corporate sectors. His clients include both government organizations in Singapore as well as numerous SME’s and MNC’s. He is a meditation and mindfulness blogger, and the author and creator of over fifteen practical workshops and courses on the subject.
In his teaching, facilitating and coaching he combines practical mindfulness and meditation techniques from three sources:
- the world’s great wisdom traditions
- cutting edge practices that are currently emerging from both the integral and evolutionary consciousness movements
- His own practical and creative experience
Toby is also an artist and entrepreneur. As such his presentation of mindfulness reflects a strong interest in both how it can be linked to work performance and engagement, as well as stimulating more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals and groups.