Cost: Sing $140
In a sentence: Learn how to achieve a deep and lasting experience of relaxation and inner peace whilst simultaneously cultivating your inner wisdom and insight.
Overview: Would you like to:
- Take your meditation practice to a new level of depth, calm and dynamic power?
- Connect of a space of enlightened flow that helps you deal with stress while simultaneously encouraging your creativity, joy and wonder?
- Discover a truly deeper level of centeredness that you can rely upon even in states of crisis?
- Develop a practical, experiential understanding of what enlightenment is and how it can help you live a more fulfilling life?
- Find a way of gradually and progressively embodying and expressing your highest potential?
If so then this is definitely a workshop for you!
Watch Toby give an introduction to the Enlightened Flow Workshop:
This is an experiential workshop that aims to:
- Help you enter easily and clearly into a state of ‘enlightened flow’
- Use the enlightenment experience to gain a deeper than usual access to states of peace, relaxation and inner wellbeing
- Help you identify the common mis-understandings about what enlightenment is and how you can avoid them
- How you can use the enlightenment experience to improve the quality of your life and express your deepest potential in a practical way
This course is suitable for:
- Those looking for deep and effective methods of becoming calm and relaxed when you wish to be
- Those who have been practicing meditation and mindfulness for a while and wish to take it to the next level
- Those who wish to live their life with clarity and creative flow
What does it Cost?
THE COST FOR THE ENLIGHTENED FLOW WORKSHOP SING$130. TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR BY CREDIT CARD, CLICK HERE
Full Details of the Three Hour Workshop/Workshop Structure:
The workshop aims to be very experiential, leading you to a very personal understanding of what Enlightened Flow is, how we can cultivate it through specific exercises, and how it can be applied to your life.
2.15-2.30 – Arrival and greeting
2.30 -4pm – Introductory talk and meditation on Stages 1&2 of the Enlightened Flow practices:
1. Connecting a state of going with the flow and letting go
2. Cultivating the state of Enlightened Flow
Time for Q&A
4-4.15pm – Tea break
4.15-5.30pm – Talk, exercises and meditation on stages 3&4 of the Enlightened Flow practices:
3. Cultivating Enlightened Imperfection – Connecting to enlightened flow amidst the imperfection of daily life
4. Small Self Big Self – Connecting and integrating your everyday ego and self with your enlightened flow.
Time for Q&A
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the practices and talks that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the Enlightened Flow exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your Enlightened Flow practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
For further information or to book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS +65-96750279