Dear Integral Meditators,
Meditation & mindfulness live events continue up until mid-December, with the ongoing Tuesday & Wednesday evening classes. Also check out the Integral meditation mini-retreats on the 16th December, full details are below!
In the spirit of the journey,
Date of next session: Saturday 16th December.
2-5pm – At One Heart, 37 Tambeling Road
Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
About these sessions: These three-hour meditation ‘mini-retreats’ are a chance to go into much deeper meditation states than you would be able to in your own personal daily practice, or even if you came to a one hour class. Using sitting meditation methods in combination with breathing techniques, mindful walking practice & gentle stretching/mobility exercises Toby will guide you into deep meditation flow states that:
- Create the experience of a calm, unified, harmonized, resilient body, mind & heart
- Help you access a type of breathing concentration known in some traditions as ‘the beautiful breathing’, where a gentle mental & physical bliss is experienced that releases stress & builds inner strength.
- Will help sustain & deepen your daily meditation practice after leaving.
The retreat is broken up into three 45-50minute sessions over the three hours, with short breaks in between.
The techniques used will be acceptable to people of all religious (& secular) worldviews, & will be simple enough for beginners to participate without feeling lost or uncomfortable.
In addition to the retreat sessions you will receive:
- Written articles & information regarding the sitting, walking & mindful movement techniques used.
- Short MP3 recordings of the essential meditation practices used in the session to integrate in your own daily practice if you wish.
Cost: $85 per person
CLICK HERE TO PAY FOR THE INTEGRAL MEDITATION RETREAT VIA PAYPAL.
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com, or sms 65-96750279
Faclitator: Toby Ouvry