…I am Toby Ouvry, the founder of Integral Meditation Asia. I have 15 year experience as a coach, and also twenty five years’ experience in practising, teaching and facilitating mindfulness meditation, including five years as a Buddhist monk in the Tibetan tradition. I specialize in 1:1 coaching, and executive mindfulness programs for sustainable high performance in the workplace and stress transformation (meaning how to avoid burnout, and transform existing negative stressors into causes of growth, creativity and innovation).
I run the year-round mindfulness program for MBA’s, staff and faculty at the INSEAD school of business, Singapore branch.
As the founder Integral Meditation Asia, I have facilitated leadership and performance programs for companies including Visa, Thompson Reuters, Ubisoft, Skyscaner, Spotify, Burberry, Aviva, Finexis and ABN Amro.
As a former artist and current business owner my mindfulness methodology reflects a strong interest in:
- How it can be linked to work performance/engagement
- How it can enhance mental, emotional and physical resilience
- Its potential to stimulate more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals, leaders and groups.
I am a graduate of the Newfield School of Ontolological coaching, the author of the Book ‘Engaged Mindfulness’, and the creator of the Integral Mindfulness Program for coaches, trainers and therapists.
Click on the links below to find out more about:
- One to one Coaching and Life coaching
- Meditation and mindfulness classes and workshops
- Mindfulness training for companies and organizations
- More about my background and expertise