Class Dates for July & August 2017: Classes on 5th, 12th, 19th of July, then classes will RESTART on August 16th, 23rd & 30th
NO CLASS – May 31st, June 28th
Cost: Sing$20 per class
Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road #04-04 Cluny Court Singapore 259760 (Click HERE for map)
Listen to Toby Introducing the Class:
Suitable for: Both beginners & more advanced practitioners of meditation & mindfulness. All are welcome!
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
About the classes:
Mindfulness is a technique of training our mind and attention that has been practiced for centuries. More recently it has gained a lot of attention due to its ability to help us cope with the psychological challenges of our daily life by showing us how to:
- Experience greater self-awareness
- Develop mental flow-states or states of concentration that include the qualities of both functional focus and relaxation
- Developing greater levels of mental resilience and positivity in the face of life challenges
- Dealing more effectively with difficult emotions
- How to slow down and even still the busy, thinking mind
- Access a deeper level of self-leadership, lightness & creativity in our life & at work
These one-hour mindfulness meditation sessions with Toby are a chance to sit and enjoy quality mindfulness practice time with like-minded people, and enjoy the special atmosphere that comes with group meditation practice. Each the session includes:
- An opening section to relax, de-stress & heal our body, mind and heart
- A section where we build concentration, focus and inner peace
- A section where we focus upon developing specific inner quality or positive strength through meditation.
- Time for Q&A and discussion at the end
All are welcome!
About the teacher, Toby Ouvry
After originally training as an artist, subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation & mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching mindfulness & meditation for over twenty years. As the founder & principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public & corporate sectors. He is a meditation & mindfulness blogger, and the author & creator of over fifteen practical workshops & courses on the subject.