Are you looking a life-coach who can help you to:
- Meet the challenges, stress and changes that you face in your life in a more effective and mindful way
- Become happier within yourself, in your relationships and at work
- Be actively accountable for finding a sense of balance/wellbeing in your life as well as fulfilling your personal potential?
- Guide you to find and operate from a deeper sense of meaning, motivation and connectivity in your life
- Develop the long term inner confidence, self-belief and practical skills you need to create a life based around your personal creative power and inner motivations
- Has the personal experience, wisdom and understanding to guide you in a way that is appropriate to your particular needs?
Client testimonial: “I got more than I was expecting! I thought I was coming for some generic meditation training, to help me focus and meditate more effectively. What I’ve had is deep emotional coaching, a much better understanding of what meditation is about and how it can be brought into day to day life to help deal with whatever emotions come up.” Scroll to the bottom of the page to see more testimonials…
The Life-Fullness Integral Coaching Program (LICP) is an integral form of 1:1 coaching with Toby that you can sign up for periods of one year or six months at a time. It is mindfulness oriented personal coaching that focuses upon the development of three R’s:
- Re-generate your creative self and curiosity in life
- Re-connect to deeper levels of motivation and meaning within yourself, your relationships and your career
- Re-awakening to a sense of your own inner confidence, energy and personal power
Through the coaching process Toby will help you to effect the three R’s in your life by providing you with accountability, guidance, encouragement and concrete, applied mindfulness practices that will:
- Bridge the gap between your intellectual understanding of what you want to experience in your life and how you can achieve it actually and experientially
- Help you assess the patterns of growth within different parts of yourself, and create complementary, mutually supporting harmonies between them (see section below on Life-fullness)
- Develop the courage and the necessary skills to face the deep rooted obstacles within yourself that sabotage your growth, progress and enjoyment of life
- Create patterns of long term growth and sustainable development that will lead you slowly and surely toward discovering and realizing your most deeply held and cherished inner and outer goals.
Life-fullness – A unique approach to personal coaching
Life-fullness coaching is a unique integration of mindfulness and life-coaching that is designed to help you lead a progressively more awakened life. One of the ways in which it works is by integrating complementary skills and qualities into complementary wholes, for example:
- Combining your capacity for ease, calm & relaxation with aliveness, excitement & engagement in life
- Developing mental resilience & the capacity to transform stress with the softer emotional skills of love, care & compassion
- Learning to think & feel more positively at the same time as developing our capacity to work with our deepest fears, insecurities and anxieties
- Becoming more focused & effective at the same time as developing your capacity for creativity & play
- Creating conventional work & financial success in combination with a gradually deepening spiritual identity & value set
- Improving your relationships whilst developing the capacity to be happily alone
- Combining positive pride, ambition & self esteem with patience, humility and self-care
The essence of the Life-fullness approach is to integrate the different parts of who we are into complementary strengths so that we can really experience ourselves living our life to its fullest!
The structure if the LICP:
You can sign up for periods of six months or one year at a time. There are two levels of coaching intensity – Moderate and high:
- The moderate level of intensity consists of two 60minute face to face sessions per month (done live or via skype), plus weekly email contact (you will be asked to do written reflection on a regular basis)
- At the high level of intensity you will be doing three 60 minute sessions per month with regular email access
What does the LICP cost? – Depending upon the level of the intensity and whether you sign up for a one year or six month period, the LICP costs between Sing$390 and $590.
For further details of the LICP or to have a discussion with Toby about the LICP please contact email@example.com or phone 65-96750279
About the Coach: Toby Ouvry is a coach with over 20 years of experience in teaching and coaching people in the art of mindful living. He did his first ten years of basic training in the art of mindful living within the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition (including five years as a Buddhist monk), after which he then combined his traditional mindfulness training with insights from contemporary psychology, neuro-psychology and integral philosophy.
His approach to coaching is very down to earth and practical, always emphasizing gradual, consistent, sustainable progress to his clients, backed up by the practical mindfulness methods that can enable that progress.
You can read more about Toby here.
“I engaged Toby’s assistance during a very stressful period in my life. I found myself feeling constantly exhausted and low, and despite all my efforts I was unable to shift myself out of this state until I engaged Toby. Toby provided guidance on many levels. His profound philosophical insight and intuitive words of counsel helped me to view my situation in a new light and subsequently see an alternative path around what had been impasse. Toby also taught me meditation techniques that helped me achieve an inner peace and calm I have never felt before. I regularly draw upon Toby’s words of counsel and mediation techniques during not only during times of stress but also as part of my daily routine to maintain physical and mental equilibrium. I think very highly of Toby as a counsellor and mentor and regularly recommend him to my clients.”
“For myself, the coaching sessions got right to the heart of issues I was having. Toby facilitated in a particularly tactful, caring and intuitive way. We really managed to find clear, practical ways to tackle difficulties head on, and immediately. I was left feeling empowered and supported, understood and confident. I have undergone several coaching, and personal development training sessions and courses. None were as valuable or tailored as the ones with Toby. I can also revisit my notes if ever I wish to refresh my mind. Many thanks Toby.”
“Toby has been an extremely encouraging and warm life coach to me. His gentle nature and wisdom helps to bring many of life’s truths across in an easy to understand and practical manner. He indeed encourages me to be bigger than what I can be, and leads me towards fulfilling my greatest potential whilst overcoming my challenges. Witty and understanding, Toby is a mentor, friend and fellow spiritual seeker rolled into one compassionate package! Kudos to Toby and his mentoring work!”
“Toby has a depth of timelessness in combination with common sense and reality. He has helped me in identifying core aspects of my behavior in a supportive role. Through the meditations and techniques I have been given for accepting, allowing, and releasing my uncalled for tears have ceased and the sensation of fear has nearly disappeared. This new beginning has filled me with hope to continue on my journey.”
“Since we started our working relationship all that I wanted to accomplish has been fulfilled. I realise this is not an end and my efforts to keep a healthy body, mind and soul is ongoing. I do have an enormous sense of satisfaction being able to close our mentor /mentee relationship on a high note.”
“Q: What do you feel the main benefits are that you have received from the coaching sessions with Toby? – Clarity of mind. I came to Toby as I felt my world was in a bit of a mess and I needed to clear my mind. I wasn’t looking for advice or ‘therapy’ on the what’s or why’s of recent events; however I was looking for the means of clearing bad thoughts & junk that I felt had accumulated – and that I didn’t want in my life.”
“I was a relative mess when going to see Toby. Talking to someone always helps, but Toby’s easy “beginner’s” meditation sessions were a great way to control the anxiety I was suffering. I also found Toby relating his personal experiences to my own as a great way of telling me that I wasn’t alone. I would recommend this style of coaching to other people. Whilst Toby has had a different background to most of us, he is an “every day” guy which helps one relate to their own issues and makes the “strange new world” of meditation, easier to approach. Toby is a professional operator”
“Toby created a safe, supportive environment, was willing to share his own personal experiences, was able to listen and tune into what I was struggling to articulate. I felt like he allowed the sessions to take the form they needed to take rather than sticking to a pre-set formula, which was really helpful because it gave me the opportunity to share and ask questions without feeling that I was scuppering an agenda. The fact that the sessions were recorded is very helpful.”
“The lovely, simple techniques you shared have enabled me to be honest with, and about, myself in such a way that is really liberating. I’ve been surprised at how quickly I’ve experienced the benefits…. I love the honesty and practicality of this process and the fact that it’s leading me towards a better understanding and acceptance of myself and ultimately (I hope) to tapping into my full creative potential – in whatever form that may take.”
“Learning to meditate has been one of my most profound and enriching experiences. Toby is a masterful teacher and facilitator.He’s able to bridge his in-depth knowledge and experience as a monk and make it accessible to anyone — whether you’re a stay-at-home parent or busy executive.”
“I found the sessions were easy to follow and at the same time effective. The principle or technique taught was pretty pragmatic/logical, hence easy to understand and practice.
I have seen a good improvement on my approach and handling of day to day ups and downs, since I do the daily meditation at home.
I would definitely recommend other people to attend the sessions.”
“Based on my experience I would recommend coaching with Toby to anyone, who would like to develop a mindfulness-practice, move an existing practice to the next level, develop better stress-management techniques, acquire a deeper understanding of emotions and how they can better work for oneself”
Click here to browse Toby’s testimonals page.