Overview: This is a six-session dynamic mindfulness program designed for:
- Those looking for an engaged, practical mindfulness course designed to build resilience, effectiveness and wellness in the face of work and life challenges
- Trainers, coaches and therapists looking to integrate mindfulness into their own professional practice with clients
- People who have been through basic conventional mindfulness training programs and are looking for the next level of practice and performance
The content of the course:
Over the six sessions of the course topics and practices covered include:
- How to create sustained, focused flow states during your day using mindfulness, in your work and leisure time as well as in formal practice
- Regulate your brain, nervous system and body – manage your stress effectively, and transform negative stress into positive stress (eu-stress)
- How to create and sustain high levels of energy and avoid overwhelm and exhaustion
- How to find and stay connected to your centre even under high levels of pressure
- Build much greater cognitive and mental clarity, positivity and wellbeing
- Close the gap between what you know you want to improve intellectually about your life, and what you actually practice/do
- Build emotional positivity and resilience
- Cultivate self-leadership and leadership skills using mindfulness
- A look at the creative dimension of mindfulness meditation
Each topic includes information on how to begin experiencing and practicing, and how to teach clients/coaches (and friends/family members) in these practices.
The timing and structure:
The course will be delivered over six weeks, There are TWO dates for each module of the course, on a Saturday (10am-12noon) and a Tuesday (7.30-9.30pm) . You may attend either one (or both if you like) on any given week.
Each module with cover different specific domains of integral mindfulness, and will include the corresponding practices to support the theory.
Each module also comes with supporting reading and recording materials for follow up practice.
If you are not able to make all of the sessions, then recordings of the sessions will be provided.
Program start date: Saturday October 5th/Tuesday October 8th
Dates of program:
Saturday 5th October 10am-12pm, OR Tuesday 8th Oct – 7.30-9.30pm – Session 1
Saturday 12th Oct 10am-12pm, OR Tuesday 15th Oct 7.30-9.30pm – Session 2
Saturday 19th Oct – 10am-12pm, OR Tuesday 22nd Oct – 7.30-9.30pm – Session 3
Saturday 26th Oct – 10am-12pm, OR Tuesday 29th Oct – 7.30-9.30pm – Session 4
Saturday November 2nd – 10am-12pm, OR Tuesday 5th Nov – 7.30am-9.30pm – Session 5
Saturday Nov 9th – 10am-12pm, OR Tuesday 12th Nov – 7.30-9.30pm – Session 6
Program location: Please note the Saturday and Tuesday sessions are held at DIFFERENT LOCATIONS:
The Saturday morning sessions are held at – A central location in Orchard Road
The Tuesday evening sessions are held at – ONE HEART – 37 Tembeling Road
Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
About the facilitator: Toby Ouvry is the founder and Head Coach at IMA (Integral Meditation Asia), and facilitates the year-round mindfulness program at INSEAD, Singapore campus for the MBA’s faculty and staff.
His passion is empowering people and organizations to greater levels of wellbeing and creativity through the practice of mindfulness and meditation.
He is a former Buddhist monk and mindfulness coach, with over 25 years’ experience. See full bio.
The cost of the program is Sing$1250
Price includes: The program itself (sessions, recordings and backup materials), and a single 1hour 1:1 coaching session with Toby (packages with a greater number of 1:1 coaching sessions are available)
Payment can be made via PayNow on +65 96750279, or via bank transfer.
For to book your place or for further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or message to +65 96750279