Time & Date:
Masterclass: Saturday 9th January, 3-5pm
Mini-Retreat: Saturday 23rd January 9.30am-12.30pm
This is both a Live & Livestream class, live location: ONE Heart, 167, Geylang Road, S38924
Livestream class on Zoom. Link to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
PLEASE NOTE: The Live attendance is for up to 8 persons only, so if you are interested please register sooner rather than later.
In a sentence: Learn how to practice the fundamentals of the most ancient meditation tradition on the planet in a clear, practical and concise manner, and understand its relevance and value to you and the challenges that you face in your life.
- The Masterclass on the 9th January will give an overview and introduce some simple but profound shamanic practices
- The Mini-retreat on the 23rd will be a deeper dive into Shamanic meditation practices
You can attend both or either session, with greatest benefit being to attend both (and $35 of price for attending both)
These are practical hand-on sessions for those who wish to gain experience of Shamanic meditation techniques, and integrate them into their daily life. Meditations and topics covered include:
- How to travel in your subtle energy body, and how keep your subtle body healthy and energized
- Understanding the relationship between meditation and the spiritual dimension of nature
- Understanding inner-worlds, dream-worlds, imaginal worlds and how to work with them
- How to perform inner world journeying
- Connecting to authentic and reliable spirit guides in their guardian, human, animal, nature spirit, ancestral and other aspects
- The art of soul retrieval and soul healing
- An understanding of Shamanic cosmology and world view
- How to bring together and integrate the ancient and very different worldview and perspective of shamanism with our modern and post-modern worldviews.
In addition to the Masterclass and retreat you will receive:
- A workbook with extensive notes and articles covering the meditations and practices in the workbook
- MP3 Recordings of the meditations done in the workshop for you to revisit in your own time
Cost for both sessions: $210 (Pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here)
Cost for just the Masterclass: $95 (Pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here)
Cost for just the mini-retreat: $150 (Pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here)
For further enquiries or to book your place contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
About the Facilitator
Toby Ouvry has been a meditation and mindfulness practitioner and teacher for over 20 years. His experiential background in Shamanism lies primarily within the Celtic and Druidic traditions of his native country Britain. This workshop is designed for the participants to connect to Shamanism in a way that is congruent with their own land of origin and cultural background. You can find out more about Toby here.