Location: ONE Heart, 37 Tembeling Road
Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
In a sentence: Learn how you can develop greater self confidence in express it in your life using specific mindfulness practices.
Overview: How many things in your life would you be doing differently if you were thinking and acting from a place of deep self confidence?
If you had greater self-belief how much more could you be achieving in your life? And how much more fun would you be having doing it?
If you trusted yourself, how much easier would it be to feel good, act authentically and bring the person that you really are into your life?
This is a 2hour workshop where you will be taught practices that are designed to make a tangible difference to your levels of everyday confidence and inner wellbeing.
- Become more creative and expressive
- Develop greater focus, mental stamina and energy
- Experience greater peace of mind
- Experience life as enjoyable and playful
Content of the workshop:
Over the 2 hours of the workshop you will be guided through four exercises relating to self confidence, with talks and discussion in between.
- Connecting to and growing the self-confidence that already exists within you
- Cultivating self-confidence within your physical body, emotional energy and imagination
- Becoming aware of and processing the obstacles to developing your self confidence and learning to maintain self-confidence under pressure.
- Looking at the mental dimension of developing your self-confidence
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the practices done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with the mindful self confidence exercises included as well as other relevant articles.
You will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your mindful self leadership practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
Cost of Workshop: Sing $110
Click HERE make payment for workshop via PayPal, or you can use PayNow using +65 96750279. Cash payment on day is also acceptable.
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279