Location: ONE Heart, 37 Tembeling Road
Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
Facilitator: Toby Ouvry
In a sentence: Learn how you can effectively defend yourself from negative people, energies and places outside of yourself, as well as the fears and problematic emotions that you feel present within yourself using simple & specific mindfulness & meditation techniques.
- How can I keep myself strong, directed & happy when other people around me are negative, unhappy or even actively verbally/psychologically attacking me?
- When I am under stress and can feel my own negativity, anxiety, depression, anger & so on surfacing, how can I defend myself effectively?
- How can I cultivate awareness of the way environments and places affect my energy & protect myself from unwanted influences?
- Is it possible to develop my own ‘psychic faculties’ & ‘inner senses’ in a way that is experiential, useful & genuine without having to buy into any form of ‘new age metaphysics’?
If the answer is yes to any or all of the above questions, then this will be a workshop that you will both enjoy & find genuine practical value from.
An outline of the workshop structure:
The workshop will teach you four mindfulness meditation practices that, when practiced together provide an integrated psychic self-defence program that you can bring into your life & develop consistently over time:
Practice 1 – Building your personal foundation of psychic positivity, resilience, self esteem & energy.
Practice 2 – Building awareness of your own psychic & psychological weak points & vulnerabilities.
Practice 3 – How to practice soft forms of psychic self defence that are more effective & ergonomic than hard forms
Practice 4 – Building your own psychic awareness & inner senses in a sustainable, consistent and experiential way
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- Written articles by Toby explaining the mindfulness technique clearly, its practical applications and relevance to your daily life
- A ten minute guided MP3 mindfulness meditation on the module topic
How much does it cost?
The cost of the workshop is Sing$170
Click HERE to make payment for class via PayPal, or you can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279
Any questions or further enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR sms +65 96750279