Time & date: Saturday 19th September, 3.30-5.30pm
Location: This is a Live & Livestream class, live location: One Heart, 37 Tembeling Road, Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
Livestream class on Zoom. Link to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
If you are not able to make it live, it is available to you as a recording that you can participate in in your own time.
In a sentence: This mindfulness masterclass looks specifically at how you can manage your anger, frustration, and resentment more skilfully using mindfulness.
Specifically, you will learn:
- What anger and frustration are, how to identify and work with them when they arise
- Understanding the causes of negative anger and how to reduce them
- How to make intelligent choices around the anger that you experience, particularly in your relationships
- How to be calmer, so that you can not only manage your anger better, but also harness its power in a positive, non-destructive manner
- Learn how to use anger for wisdom, insight and empowered action
As well as the Masterclass itself, you will also receive a copy of the session recording, plus the individual meditation practices, and a workbook with relevant articles.
Cost of the workshop: Sing$95
Payment: You can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here.