Date of next session: Saturday March 23rd, 9-11.30am
Location: The workshop can be participated ONLINE, or you can attend live at One Heart.
Location: ONE Heart, 167, Geylang Road, S38924
Online participation link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
About these sessions: These 2.5 hour meditation ‘mini-retreats’ are a chance to go into much deeper meditation states than you would be able to in your own personal daily practice, or even if you came to a one hour class. Using sitting meditation methods in combination with breathing techniques, Toby will guide you into deep meditation flow states that:
- Creates the experience of a calm, unified, harmonized, resilient body, mind & heart
- Builds particular meditation strengths & capacities
- Will help sustain & deepen your daily meditation practice after leaving.
The retreat is broken up into three 40-minute sessions over the three hours, with short breaks in between.
The techniques used will be acceptable to people of all religious (& secular) worldviews, & will be simple enough for beginners to participate without feeling lost or uncomfortable.
In addition to the retreat sessions you will receive:
- Written articles & information regarding the sitting, walking & mindful movement techniques used.
- Short MP3 recordings of the essential meditation practices used in the session to integrate in your own daily practice if you wish.
Cost: $95 per person
You can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or click HERE to make payment for class via PayPal
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
Faclitator: Toby Ouvry