THIS WORKSHOP CAN BE PARTICIPATED IN LIVE, OR YOU CAN PARTICIPATE ONLINE VIA LIVESTREAM, SEE LINK BELOW!
Date: Saturday 21st November
Location: One Heart, 37 Tambeling Road
Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
Online participation link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
Overview: Our shadow is the hidden part of self that lies hidden but active within our subconscious mind. It has elements in it that are both ‘negative’ & ‘positive’.
In its lower expression, our shadow secretly steals our energy, sabotaging our ability to manifest success, happiness, stability & peace in our mind & life.
Our shadow also contains a ‘bright’ dimension, which is that part of our repressed unconscious that contains our greatest strengths and potential. Working with our bright shadow helps us to awaken this hidden potential, bringing it out into our conscious awareness so that we can develop & use it fully.
This three hour workshop session is an introduction to what the shadow is, as well as how you can begin working with it in meditation & in your daily life in a practical way.
The RESULTS that you can expect to gain from engaging in this workshop are:
- The ability to self-heal parts of your psyche that are in pain and in need care and attention
- A greater feeling of overall wholeness and wellbeing
- More physical, mental and spiritual energy in your daily life
- Deeper self-understanding, reduced fear and greater emotional freedom
- Greater harmony and success in your relationships with other people (because you no longer project your shadow onto them)
- The inner confidence to manifest that which you want in your life free from self-sabotaging unconscious patterns!
Each of the three hours of the workshop will contain a 15minute meditation, plus a talk and explanation of the concepts and methods involved.
Hour 1 – The shadow-self, what it is, how to spot it within you and how to start positively working with it in meditation and in daily life.
Hour 2 – The dark side of the shadow; Practical methods for contacting, releasing and re-directing the negative energy of your shadow -self
Hour 3 – The bright side of your shadow; Practical methods for seeing, contacting and releasing your hidden potential and abilities that have been pushed into your unconscious. Time for Q&A.
In addition the workshop itself you will also receive:
- Full MP3 recordings of the workshop meditations and talks
- Three short (10-15mins) guided shadow meditation recordings for you to use in order to help you integrate shadow work into your own daily practice.
- A full set of workshop notes detailing the meditations and concepts covered.
Cost of Workshop: $180 per person
You can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or click HERE to make payment for class via PayPal
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 65-96750279
About the teacher, Toby Ouvry
After originally training as an artist, subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation & mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching mindfulness & meditation for over twenty years. As the founder & principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public & corporate sectors. He is a meditation & mindfulness blogger, and the author & creator of over fifteen practical workshops & courses on the subject.