Location: This is a Live & Livestream class, live location: One Heart, 37 Tembeling Road, Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
Livestream class on Zoom. Link to attend: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9941921865
In a sentence: Learn to work consciously with the forces of nature and your environment as well develop powerful meditation states.
There is much concern and talk today about the state of the environment and the relationship of humankind to nature. This is a workshop that will introduce you to simple, ancient meditation techniques to:
- Attune to the energies of our immediate and larger environment
- Build a living relationship to the landscape around us
- Access meditation states based upon our environment that provide deep powerful peace, as well as increasing our energy in an harmonious manner
- Increase our sense of being a participant in the miracle of nature
- Inspire us to live an embodied life in tune with the living Earth and Universe around, above and below us
These techniques are perennial meditations that have been practiced by masters both eastern and western over the ages. You will be introduced to simple practical techniques that you can explore and deepen for a lifetime.
As well as the workshop itself you will get the recordings of the mindfulness practices that we do, as well as a workbook with articles relating to all the subjects and practices we cover.
Cost of the workshop: Sing$170
Payment: You can pay via PayNow on +65 96750279 or alternatively, you can use PayPal here.