Time & Date: Saturday 4th May, 10am-4.30pm
Location: ONE Heart, 37 Tembeling Road, Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is for up to 8 persons only, so if you are interested please register sooner rather than later.
In a sentence: Learn how to practice the fundamentals of the most ancient meditation tradition on the planet in a clear, practical and concise manner, and understand its relevance and value to you and the challenges that you face in your life.
This is a practical hands on workshop for those who wish to gain experience of Shamanic meditation techniques, and integrate them into their daily life. Meditations and topics covered include:
- How to travel in your subtle energy body, and how keep your subtle body healthy and energized
- How to perform the under-world journey, or journeying into the earth
- How to perform the over-world journey, or journeying into the heavens
- Connecting to authentic and reliable spirit guides in their guardian, human, animal, nature spirit, ancestral and other aspects
- The art of soul retrieval and soul healing
- An understanding of Shamanic cosmology and world view
- How to bring together and integrate the ancient and very different worldview and perspective of shamanism with our modern and post-modern worldviews.
In addition to the workshop itself you will receive:
- A workbook with extensive notes and articles covering the meditations and practices in the workbook
- MP3 Recordings of the meditations done in the workshop for you to revisit in your own time
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE SHAMANIC MEDITATION COURSE BY PAYPAL
For further enquiries or to book your place contact: Email email@example.com, or sms 65-96750279
About the Facilitator
Toby Ouvry has been a meditation and mindfulness practitioner and teacher for over 20 years. His experiential background in Shamanism lies primarily within the Celtic and Druidic traditions of his native country Britain. This workshop is designed for the participants to connect to Shamanism in a way that is congruent with their own land of origin and cultural background. You can find out more about Toby here.