Trainer: Toby Ouvry
Company: Integral Meditation Asia
Price: Depending upon duration
Course Duration: Can be tailored, from 60minute presentation to 1 day workshop
Companies who want to help their leadership, management and employees to become more mentally resilient to stressful circumstances, and therefore more work effective, less inclined to leave their job or get sick, and more generally happy, thus creating a more positive working environment in the workplace overall.
Why This Program?
- Because this program teaches you not just to reduce and manage stress, but to transform it into positive energy
- Because it creates personally empowered individuals who can create a positive working environment for your company
- When you can transform stress into positive energy you will have a leading edge over your competitors
Stress, anxiety, fear – Ordinarily we see these states of mind and emotion as negative; things that get in the way of our wellbeing, and prevent us from achieving the work goals and quality of life that we would like.
But what if there was a way in which we could learn to work with these negative and difficult energies in such a way that we could transform and redirect them, making them sources of positive and empowering energy, helping us to accomplish our goals and awaken to a new level of fulfilment?
This course is exactly that; it teaches you how you can transform your stress, anxiety and other daily stress challenges into forces for the good in your life.
Benefits and Learning Objectives
Stress Transformation 101 aims to provide participants with the ability to:
- Understand control and re-direct fear and anxiety
- Reduce, release and re-direct tension and stress using the breathing, gently energizing the body-mind when under pressure
- Keep mentally stable and strong when surrounded by hostility
- Think positive when surrounded by negative energy
- Take in and appreciate the positive side of any situation without losing sight of the genuine challenges and difficulties faced
- Develop relaxed concentration that is able to remain focused and productive in the face of distractions
Self-reflection exercises, Creative imagery work, group discussion
Sample Course Outline (90mins)
Section 1: Opening exercise – Stage one of transforming stress; learning how to slow your mind down
Section 2: Exercises to recognize, control and re-direct fear and anxiety
Section 3: How to reduce, release and re-direct tension and stress using the breathing
Section 4: How to keep mentally stable and strong when surrounded by hostility and think positive when surrounded by negative energy
Section 5: Q&A Trouble shooting practical issues, discussion
Please contact Integral Meditation Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 65-96750279