In a sentence: Enhance the performance of your team by helping them develop deep confidence in themselves, take benevolent control of their life, overcome inhibitions such as fear and invite fulfillment and wellbeing through the practice of mindful self leadership.
This program can be delivered as: a 90minute, half day or full day workshop, or as a three-six week course. The option for backup training and coaching subsequent to workshop delivery is also possible.
Overview: The best place to learn how lead is within yourself. Do you agree?
Mindful Self-leadership is about giving members of your team practical ways to:
- Feel increasing levels of comfort and confidence in their relationship to themselves, their work & their life
- Develop the self-knowledge that enables them to be optimally productive & happy
- Find ways of being making use of the challenges that they face by taking responsibility for them finding effective solutions
- Learn to communicate with themselves and others in a way that to expresses their deeper values
- Become an inspiration to others and encourage them to develop their own self-leadership skills
- Do all of the above using mindfulness practices that are relaxing, peaceful and regenerative, and that will help dramatically reduce their amount stress levels and anxiety.
This program is suitable for:
- Teams whose mebers may be new to mindfulness and who want to learn it in a way that cultivates leadership skills.
- Teams already familiar with mindfulness and meditation practice wanting to learn how to use it in a leadership context.
The Training Content:
Mindful Self-Leadership introduces four fundamental mindfulness practices that you can take into your daily life in order to develop your capacity for confident self-leadership. These four practices are as follows:
- Encountering – Developing your foundation for mindful self–leadership by increasing your capacity to encounter your reality with awareness.
- Accepting – Mindfully accepting all of whom you are in order to lead yourself beyond who you are
- Envisioning – Connecting to the values of your personal self-leadership style
- Empowering – Taking responsibility for respecting who you are and expressing it appropriately in your life
Each of these practices invites the ongoing development of your own personal self-leadership style and understanding of how it can be integrated into your daily life.
The training session will consist of practical mindfulness exercises to gain experience of the practices, together with talks and discussions facilitated by Toby.
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the practices and talks that are done during the workshop
- Support diagrams and other written materials detailing the Mindful Self-Leadership practices
- All in all you and your team will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your mindful self leadership practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
For further information or to book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS96750279