Venue: Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road #04-04 Cluny Court Singapore 259760 (Click HERE for map)
This is a practical mindfulness meditation workshop led Toby Ouvry, author of the book ‘Engaged Mindfulness’. Would you like to:
- Learn how to keep your mind positive and relaxed, even when under pressure/when you have setbacks
- Develop the ability to focus your mind, overcome distractions and become more productive
- Build self-awareness in order to consolidate your inner strengths and work constructively with your weaknesses
- Develop a mind that is ‘street smart’ and more practically intelligent
- Consistently gain access to inner stillness, peace and other regenerative states of mind
- Develop more inner resilience, creativity and playfulness?
- Access gradually and consistently deeper levels of your own intuitive and spiritual intelligence?
In this one day workshop you will be introduced to five ‘engaged mindfulness practices’ that will enable you to experience all of the benefits mentioned above. You will gain a clear understanding of what mindfulness meditation is, and how you can start practicing it and experiencing its effects in your daily life.
In addition to the workshop itself you will receive:
- A copy of Toby’s book ‘Engaged Mindfulness’ to take away
- MP3 recordings of the six mindfulness exercises that we will do in the workshop that you can then listen to anytime to support your ongoing personal mindfulness practice
Cost of Workshop: Sing $200 per person.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ENGAGED MINDFULNESS WORKSHOP BY CREDIT CARD
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com, or SMS 96750279
After originally training as an artist, subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation & mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching mindfulness & meditation for over twenty years. As the founder & principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public & corporate sectors. He is a meditation & mindfulness blogger, and the author & creator of over fifteen practical workshops & courses on the subject.