Location: Training Room 2, SCWO, 96 Waterloo Street
Singapore 187967, click HERE to see map
Overview: This one and a half hour event is a practical exploration of what benefits mindfulness can bring to the practice of sales and marketing, and what the skills of sales and marketing can bring to people who wish to develop their mindfulness practice.
What is mindfulness and mindful sales and marketing?
Mindfulness is the art and practice of bringing more consciousness and awareness to our life. The function of mindfulness is to make us both inwardly happier and outwardly more effective at our chosen tasks, whether they be professional or personal.
Mindfulness for Sales and Marketing is a way of using the mindfulness tools of awareness, attention and intention in order to become better at marketing and sales, whilst at the same time facilitating a higher level of sustainable inner peace, confidence and balance within ourselves. This event will introduce a series of short, practical mindfulness exercises that create a calm, creative, clear inner space where you can focus upon improving both your mind and different aspects of your sales and marketing practice.
In this 90minute evening presentation Toby will specifically be covering exercises relating to:
- Listening to and taking the perspective of others, and in particular your client or potential customer
- Using mindfulness to reduce stress and think clearly
- How to process your own psychological obstacles to effective sales and marketing practice
- Using mindfulness as a method for increasing your motivation to perform to your highest potential and give the greatest value to your clients and/or the people you serve
This event will be of particular interest if you are:
- Someone interested in the bringing together your own experience of business and mindfulness together in a practical and dynamic way
- Wishing to develop your creative enthusiasm in the domain of sales and marketing
- Looking to improve your success and performance as a marketing and sales person or team
- Wanting to reduce the amount of personal and relationship stress and conflict you experience in your marketing and sales activities?
- Find more enjoyment and personal fulfilment from sales and marketing at the same time as creating deeper relationship bonds with your customers or those whom you serve
- Working in marketing and sales related activities for your company
- Looking for different ways to improve your marketing and sales team’s performance
- An owner of your own business and actively involved in marketing and sales
- An entrepreneur with a product or an idea that you wish to bring to the market
If so then this is an evening that you should definitely come along to!
Cost: Sing$35 per pax
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE MINDFUL SALESMAN EVENING BY PAYPAL
Read the article by Toby on Integral Mindfulness: Mindfulness: The Co-Creation of Happiness and Performance
For further information or to register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS 96750279
Toby has a BA Hons degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation and mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over nineteen years.
As the founder and principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public and corporate sectors. His clients include both government organizations in Singapore as well as numerous SME’s and MNC’s. He is a meditation and mindfulness blogger, and the author and creator of over fifteen practical workshops and courses on the subject.
In his teaching, facilitating and coaching he combines practical mindfulness and meditation techniques from three sources:
- the world’s great wisdom traditions
- cutting edge practices that are currently emerging from both the integral and evolutionary consciousness movements
- His own practical and creative experience
Toby is also an artist and entrepreneur. As such his presentation of mindfulness reflects a strong interest in both how it can be linked to work performance and engagement, as well as stimulating more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals and groups.
You can find out more about Toby’s work and writings on meditation, mindfulness and integral living by going to www.integralmeditationasia.com