First time to integralmeditationasia.com? Go to our Welcome Page.
Dear Integral Meditators,
What are we looking for in life? As I was sitting with this question and thinking about what meditation workshop I wanted to do next, I thought of these three words; relief, inspiration and home.
- Relief from the constant, wearing stress and friction in our life
- Something to keep us inspired and mentally young at heart
- Finding a place that we can call home inside us that we can visit each day for deep renewal.
In response to these three words I’ve decided to focus on Enlightened Flow in this months workshop; how you can find it in your life and use it to find relief, inspiration and a sense of being at home in your life, no matter how turbulent the weather.
I have placed the full details for Enlightened Flow: Finding the Ultimate Relaxation and Release from Stress – A Practical Three Hour Meditation Workshop below!
There is also another opportunity to participate in the Mindful Self-Leadership Course on Saturday 7th June, 2.30-5.30pm: Mindful Self-Leadership Course at CLIA (Creative Leadership in Asia)
Yours in the spirit of relief, inspiration and finding home,
Enlightened Flow: Finding the Ultimate Relaxation and Release from Stress – A Practical Three Hour Meditation Workshop
Free Preview Talk: Tuesday , 17th June, 7.30-8.30pm at the Reiki Centre
The Three Hour Workshop:
Time: Sunday 29th June, 9.30am-12.30pm
Location: The Reiki Centre, 42A Joo Chiat Place Singapore 427766, Click HERE for location map
Cost: Sing $130 ($115 before 15th June)
In a sentence: Learn how to achieve a deep and lasting experience of relaxation and inner peace whilst simultaneously cultivating your inner wisdom and insight.
Overview: Would you like to:
- Take your meditation practice to a new level of depth, calm and dynamic power?
- Connect of a space of enlightened flow that helps you deal with stress while simultaneously encouraging your creativity, joy and wonder?
- Discover a truly deeper level of centeredness that you can rely upon even in states of crisis?
- Develop a practical, experiential understanding of what enlightenment is and how it can help you live a more fulfilling life?
- Find a way of gradually and progressively embodying and expressing your highest potential?
If so then this is definitely a workshop for you!
Watch Toby give an introduction to the Enlightened Flow Workshop:
This is an experiential workshop that aims to:
- Help you enter easily and clearly into a state of ‘enlightened flow’
- Use the enlightenment experience to gain a deeper than usual access to states of peace, relaxation and inner wellbeing
- Help you identify the common mis-understandings about what enlightenment is and how you can avoid them
- How you can use the enlightenment experience to improve the quality of your life and express your deepest potential in a practical way
This course is suitable for:
- Those looking for deep and effective methods of becoming calm and relaxed when you wish to be
- Those who have been practicing meditation and mindfulness for a while and wish to take it to the next level
- Those who wish to live their life with clarity and creative flow
What does it Cost?
Special early bird offer, purchase course before 15th of June for only $115!
THE COST FOR THE ENLIGHTENED FLOW WORKSHOP SING$130. TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR BY CREDIT CARD, CLICK HERE
Full Details of the Three Hour Workshop/Workshop Structure:
The workshop aims to be very experiential, leading you to a very personal understanding of what Enlightened Flow is, how we can cultivate it through specific exercises, and how it can be applied to your life.
2.15-2.30 – Arrival and greeting
2.30 -4pm – Introductory talk and meditation on Stages 1&2 of the Enlightened Flow practices:
1. Connecting a state of going with the flow and letting go
2. Cultivating the state of Enlightened Flow
Time for Q&A
4-4.15pm – Tea break
4.15-5.30pm – Talk, exercises and meditation on stages 3&4 of the Enlightened Flow practices:
3. Cultivating Enlightened Imperfection – Connecting to enlightened flow amidst the imperfection of daily life
4. Small Self Big Self – Connecting and integrating your everyday ego and self with your enlightened flow.
Time for Q&A
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the practices and talks that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the Enlightened Flow exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your Enlightened Flow practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
For further information or to book your place at the free talk or workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS96750279