Dear Integral Meditators,
Summer is fully upon us, and to celebrate I’ll be offering a four module online course on Dynamic Calm. Full details are below… You can Listen to my 5 minute talk and 10 minute meditation on Dynamic Calm HERE!
Here as well is a 10minute meditation on three types of calm that I did at Microsoft a few years back. It’s a live recording, so the sound quality is not nearly as good as the online course will be, but it gives you a sense of some of the ‘visual keys’ that we work with in the course! And the related article is here: What is the Quality of Your Calm?
In the spirit of dynamic calm,
Dynamic Calm: Meditations for increasing your somatic, emotional and mental intelligence – A four module online course
Course launch date: Thursday July 12th
This is a multi-functional, integrative meditation course that aims to help you achieve the following goals with simple, do-able, time effective meditation practices:
- Build a sense of focused calm within that is resilient to the stresses and challenges of your personal and professional life
- Achieve deeper states of meditation and expanded awareness relatively easily, and in a balanced way
- Increase the level of your somatic, or body awareness to promote physical health, vibrancy and your sense of ‘being alive’
- Increase your ability to work with difficult emotions constructively, and sustain positive pleasurable emotions more easily
- Nurture your intuitive, visual and imaginative intelligence in a way that you can combine usefully with your rational mind
Listen to Toby’s 5 minute talk and 10 minute meditation on Dynamic Calm HERE!
The course is presented in four modules that will be sent to you sequentially over a period of three weeks from July 12th. You can listen to them immediately upon release, or in your own time at your own pace. Each module will consist of:
- An introductory talk followed by a main meditation (45mins to an hour in length)
- A short, simple 10minute ‘summary and integration’ version of the main meditation for daily use
The module titles are as follows:
- Module 1 – The calm of solidity: Building your somatic and body-based calm and intelligence
- Module 2 – The calm of flow: Building your emotional calm, flow and intelligence
- Module 3 – the calm of space and light: Building your mental calm, focus and inspiration
- Module 4 – Integration: Integrating your three levels of calm, intelligence and inspiration together, with a focus on practical application in daily life
This course will be of particular interest to you if you:
- Would like to learn how to access a space of calm centeredness in all circumstances
- Want to conserve energy currently being taken up in stress and anxiety so that you can use it to do the things that you love and enjoy in your life
- Are interested in bringing a quality of calm to your life that is not just a place of stillness and peace, but also a source of strength, resilience and dynamism
- Are interested in developing a meditation practice that is flexible and invites you to explore and develop your own wisdom and insight, rather than being rigid and dogmatic?
The contents will enable you to build a daily meditation practice clearly and easily if you are beginner, but will also be easy to integrate into an existing schedule if you already have a practice.
Pre-launch price: Sing$80
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE DYNAMIC CALM ONLINE COURSE VIA PAYPAL!
Integral Meditation Asia
Online Courses * 1:1 Coaching * Books * Live Workshops * Corporate Mindfulness Training *Life-Coaching * Meditation Technology