Dear Integral Meditators,
I hope this message finds you well, and that you have been enjoying your owm mindfulness practice! This month we have the Ongoing Wednesday evening Meditation Classes, as well as a brand new meditation workshop on ‘Finding Liberation Through the Witness Self’, the full details of which are below.
In the spirit of the journey,
Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road, #04-04 Cluny Court, Singapore 259760 (Click HERE for map)
In a sentence: A workshop that teaches you the practice of mindful witnessing, suitable for beginners, or for established practitioners who wish to deepen their experience of this technique.
Would you like to learn a form of mindfulness that:
- Builds a strength of mind that enables you to cope and even thrive under the stress, pressure and distractions of your daily life
- Is naturally relaxing, calming and focusing
- Gives you a more objective perspective on your experiences, both the good and the bad
- Grows in depth and effectiveness as you grow and develop
- Provides increasing access to states of mind that are naturally joyful, positive and uplifting
- Helps build the inner wisdom that you need to learn directly from your own life experiences
- Enables greater flexibility, playfulness and creativity within you
- Gives you a deeper experience of who you are, and answer to the question ‘Who am I?’
- Gradually liberates you from the attachment, clinging and consequent fear and anxiety that comes from being over-identified with the contents of your mind, your beliefs, your judgements and expectations as well as your body and senses.
All of the above benefits are side effects of the practice of learning the practice of mindful witnessing that this workshop teaches, so if your answer was yes to any of the above points, then this is a workshop for you!
What you will learn
The content of the workshop focuses upon four mindful witnessing practices:
- Witnessing the breathing, the body and the senses
- The witnessing of thoughts, emotions, beliefs and expectations
- The witnessing of awareness and consciousness itself
- Using witnessing as a method for heightening creativity and finding positive ideas and solutions
All of these techniques are ones that can be done as sitting meditation practices, but they can also be brought into everyday life as ways of going and being in the world, both at work and at home.
In addition to the workshop you will receive
- MP3 recordings of the mindful witnessing exercises that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the mindful-witnessing exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
All in all, you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your mindful witnessing practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
Cost of Workshop: Sing $140
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR MINDFUL WITNESSING COURSE BY PAYPAL
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
About the facilitator Toby Ouvry:
Toby is the founder of Integral Meditation Asia. He has been teaching and practising mindfulness & meditation for over nineteen years, including 5 years as a Buddhist monk within the Tibetan Tradition. You can find out more about himHERE.