In a sentence: Learn how you can improve the quality of your life and create a deeper connection to yourself through mindful breathing!
Overview: This is a two hour workshop that gives a practical introduction to how to practice mindful breathing in order to:
- Reduce and re-direct your experience of stress and anxiety
- Develop a greater sense of centeredness and self-confidence as well as a deeper connection to yourself
- Become mentally clearer, less distracted and more positively focused
- Become more energized and present
- Experience deeper and more positive emotions and feelings
All of these positive results can be achieved by learning specific methods of mindful breathing that you can be easily integrate into even the busiest daily routine.
Workshop Schedule (timings approximate):
There will be four short mindful breathing meditations in the workshop, with talks, discussions and one short break in between
1st half hour: Introduction, Meditation on basic breathing awareness, and breathing for bringing the body-mind into balance, Talk and discussion.
2nd half hour: Talk on breathing technique, Meditation on breathing for releasing stress and tension, and finding your inner centre.
3rd half hour: Meditation for energizing your body-mind and developing focus/clarity, followed by talk and discussion
4th half hour: Breathing meditation for processing difficult emotions and thoughts, and for stimulating positive and beneficial feelings. Concluding Q&A
In addition to the workshop you will also receive:
- A complete set of workshop notes outlining all the techniques we do in the workshop.
- The MP3 recordings of each of the meditations in the class so that you can take them away and practice them easily and confidently in your daily life once the workshop is completed.
For further details contact: email@example.com or SMS 65-96750279