Dear Integral Meditators,
I hope the first month of 2014 has been a good one for you, and that you are looking forward to moving into the Chinese new year of the wood horse this weekend!
February sees the creation of a meditation course that I will be putting on for the very first time, Meditations for Connecting to the Green World. You can find full details below.There is a special early bird offer if you purchase workshop before Thursday6th February, again for full details see below.
Besides this there are two meditation coaching classes, the advanced practitioners one on Thursday the 13th Feb, and an new meditation skills training class on Tuesday 25th February.
If you are not in Singapore but are interested in participating in either the classes or the workshop, they are available for purchase as MP3’s.
Yours in the spirit of integrated awareness,
Classes For February at Integral Meditation Asia:
Thursday 13th February, 7.30-8.30pm: Advanced and Intermediate Integral Meditation Class and Coaching
Sunday 23rd February, 2.30-6pm: Meditations for Connecting to the Green World – An Introduction to the Path of Nature Mysticism
Tuesday 25th February, 7.30-8.30pm: Monthly Meditation Skills Class and Coaching Session
Date: Sunday 23rd February,
Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road, #04-04 Cluny Court, Singapore 259760. Click HERE to see map of location.
One sentence summary: A meditation workshop specifically directed at helping you develop practical experience of the inner dimension of nature and its powers of creativity, beauty, healing and regeneration.
Overview: For thousands of years humans have been communing with nature the forces of nature in order to find meaning and direction in their life. To our ancestors this connection would perhaps have been natural and obvious, but for many of us now living in cities and towns, and surrounded by glass, concrete and steel this connection is all too easy to lose.
The practices in the workshop aim to provide creative meditation techniques where you can explore and reconnect to the inner or spiritual dimension of nature. You will be taught methods for:
- Accessing to the healing energy of nature even when in your own home, and to the subtle dimension of the green world that lies beyond the physical
- Encountering the deeper, transformative spiritual energies within the Earth both in their masculine, feminine and primal forms
- Re-defining our experience of life and death
- Connecting to inner-world guides and contacts within through meditation such as animals, ancestors and faeries (Please note: No Disney connection here!)
- Discovering an authentic and universal path of inner transformation and awakening that has been practiced worldwide for thousands of years that lies both beyond and within any traditional religious formats
The results you can expect from attending this workshop:
- An increased flow of life-force in your body
- The capacity to commune with nature in a living, dynamic, experiential way and to speak its ‘language’
- The development of your creativity, visualization skills and intuition
- The healing and awakening of a new and transformative experience of yourself and your world
Hour 1: The fundamentals of the Green World Path; Creating your own green world landscape, mandala and healing space
Hour 2: Connecting to and working with deeper archetypal forces within the Green World
Hour 3: Meditating with animals, faeries and other ‘personable’ forces within nature, building a living working relationship with them
Remaining 30mins: Discussion, Q&A, instructions and advice on how to continue your own Green World path after the end of the workshop.
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- Mp3 recordings of the meditations and talks done in the workshop itself
- Studio recordings of the essential meditation exercises involved to help you keep practising after the workshop
- Written notes, diagrams and articles relating to the class
Cost of Workshop: Sing$125
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE GREEN WORLD MEDITATION WORKSHOP BY CREDIT CARD
To register or for further details contact: info@integralmeditationasia.