Dear Integral Meditators,
This weeks Tuesday & Wednesday evening meditation class will be on meditation as the practice of Resting in Safety in order to thrive off risk. Its an important practice that really is transformative if you learn how to practice it well!
Below are the details of the shadow workshop I will be doing on the 28th April, again another empowering and transformative set of material in this one!
In the spirit of mindful change,
Date & time: Saturday 28th April, 9.30am -1pm
Location: One Heart, 37 Tambeling Road
Singapore 423580 (Click HERE for map)
Facilitator: Toby Ouvry
Overview: Our shadow is the hidden part of self that has been repressed & lies hidden but active within our subconscious mind. It has elements in it that are both ‘negative’ & ‘positive’.
In its lower expression, our shadow secretly steals our energy, sabotaging our ability to manifest success, happiness, stability & peace in our mind & life.
Our shadow also contains a ‘bright’ dimension, which is that part of our repressed unconscious that contains our greatest strengths and potential. Working with our bright shadow helps us to awaken this hidden potential, bringing it out into our conscious awareness so that we can develop & use it fully.
This half-day workshop session is an introduction to what the shadow is, as well as how you can begin working with it in meditation & in your daily life in a practical way.
The RESULTS that you can expect to gain from engaging in this workshop are:
- The ability to self-heal parts of your psyche that are in pain and in need care and attention
- A greater feeling of overall wholeness and wellbeing
- More physical, mental and spiritual energy in your daily life
- Much deeper self-understanding, reduced fear and greater emotional freedom
- Greater harmony and success in your relationships with other people (because you no longer project your shadow onto them)
- The inner confidence to manifest that which you want in your life free from self-sabotaging unconscious patterns!
Each of the three hours of the workshop will contain a 15minute meditation, plus a talk and explanation of the concepts and methods involved.
Hour 1 – The shadow-self, what it is, how to spot it within you and how to start positively working with it in meditation and in daily life.
Hour 2 – The dark side of the shadow; Practical methods for contacting, releasing and re-directing the negative energy of your shadow -self
Hour 3 – The bright side of your shadow; Practical methods for seeing, contacting and releasing your hidden potential and abilities that have been pushed into your unconscious. Time for Q&A.
In addition the workshop itself you will also receive:
- Full MP3 recordings of the workshop meditations and talks
- Three short (10-15mins) guided shadow meditation recordings for you to use in order to help you integrate shadow work into your own daily practice.
- A full set of workshop notes detailing the meditations and concepts covered.
Cost of Workshop: $180 per person
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE SHADOW MEDITATION 3 HOUR WORKSHOP BY CREDIT CARD
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com, or call 65-96750279
Integral Meditation Asia