Dear Integral Meditators,
I hope this message finds you well, and that you have been enjoying your meditation and mindfulness practices in November!
In December we have two workshops at Integral Meditation Asia. the first is on Sunday December the 7th – Meditations for Activating, Healing and Awakening our Ancestral Karma, I have placed full details of that below.
The second workshop is on Sunday December 14th, 9.30am-12.30pm – An Introduction to Meditation From the Perspective of Zen
I hope you’ll join us for one or other of these!
Yours in the spirit of the journey,
Date & Time: Sunday December 7th, 9.30am-12.30pm
Location: Basic Essence, 501 Bukit Timah Road
#04-04 Cluny Court, Click HERE to see map of location.
In a sentence: Enrich, deepen & stabilize your inner and outer life by creating a living connection to your close and distant ancestors through meditation.
Overview: In ancient cultures the ancestors were seen as a spiritual guiding force who overlighted, advised, supported and protected us in our life’s journey as an individual, as a family and as a tribe. They also provided a context within which people could evaluate their life and work, as well as reference points for us in our inner growth and quest for enlightenment and inner wholeness.
This workshop explores relevant and living ways in which we can connect to our own ancestral inheritance in a manner that is appropriate for and empowering to our contemporary lives.
In particular the classes will offer practical meditations to:
- Engage in a living communion with both our close (recent in time) and ancient (distant in time) ancestors
- Heal damaged or imbalanced ancestral karma that we may have inherited
- Awaken fully to the gifts and potentials (spiritual, psychological and material) that our ancestral karma has to offer us
Summary structure of the workshop: Here is a review of the meditations that we will be doing. There will be time in between the meditations for discussion, writing down experiences and receiving guidance and clear instructions from Toby.
- Meditation 1 – Connecting to our distance ancestors, receiving their gifts and releasing their burdens
- Meditation 2 – Connecting to our close ancestors; receiving their gifts and releasing their burdens
- Mediation 3 – Meditating with the two rivers of ancestral karma within us; The rivers of blood and the river of light, connecting to our future ancestors
- Meditation 4 – Connecting to the three voices of our ancestors, the many, the wise and the one
Cost of Workshop: Sing$130
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR ANCESTRAL MEDITATION WORKSHOP VIA PAYPAL
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or SMS 96750279
About the Teacher: The facilitator of this workshop is Toby Ouvry, click on the link to find out more about him!