Would you like to:
- Learn how you can connect to an inner stillness that is able to withstand the stresses and strains of your daily life, helping you stop feeling mentally & emotionally overwhelmed?
- Feel as if you are in control of your mind, rather than it controlling you?
- Gain greater mental and emotional clarity?
- Open up a whole new dimension of personal calm, wellbeing and happiness? (That you can also share with your friends and family!)
- Improve your effectiveness & efficiency in your daily tasks & work?
Then this is a workshop for you!
Content of the workshop:
Over the three hours of the workshop you will be taught four simple but profound meditation practices that will help you to still & quieten the mind:
- Exercise 1 involves stilling the mind through focus (meditating on the hara)
- Exercise 2 involves quietening the mind by watching the river of awareness (Watching the river go by)
- Exercise 3 involves connecting to stilling the mind by working with your feelings & emotions in a particular way (Engaging/accepting feelings constructively)
- Exercise 4 involves learning how to use our imagination to ‘travel inwardly’ to places of inner stillness and quietude (Connecting to places/landscapes that contain the energy of stillness, and the stillness they contain)
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the meditations that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your practice of quietening the mind through meditation in your daily life after leaving the workshop
Cost of Workshop: Sing $140
CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR THE QUIETENING THE MIND WORKSHOP BY PAYPAL
To register or for further enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or sms 65-96750279
Toby has a BA Hons degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation and mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over nineteen years.
As the founder and principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public and corporate sectors. His clients include both government organizations in Singapore as well as numerous SME’s and MNC’s. He is a meditation and mindfulness blogger, and the author and creator of over fifteen practical workshops and courses on the subject.
In his teaching, facilitating and coaching he combines practical mindfulness and meditation techniques from three sources:
- the world’s great wisdom traditions
- cutting edge practices that are currently emerging from both the integral and evolutionary consciousness movements
- His own practical and creative experience
Toby is also an artist and entrepreneur. As such his presentation of mindfulness reflects a strong interest in both how it can be linked to work performance and engagement, as well as stimulating more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals and groups.