Location: Can be done onsite, or at Toby’s workshop space. Online & hybrid also possible.
Format: Can be done as a day or half-day session, or as a series of 4 1-hour modules.
In a sentence: A workshop where you will learn how you can develop greater self confidence, self trust and self belief in yourself and express it in your life through specific mindfulness practices.
Overview: How many things in your life would you be doing differently if you were thinking and acting from a place of deep self confidence?
If you had greater self-belief how much more could you be taking on and achieving in your life? And how much more fun would you be having doing it?
If you trusted yourself, how much easier would it be to feel good, act authentically and bring the person that you really are actively into your life?
This is a 3hour workshop where you will be taught specific mindfulness practices that are designed to make a real and tangible difference with regard to your levels of everyday confidence and sense of inner wellbeing.
- Become more creative and expressive
- Develop greater focus, mental stamina and energy
- Experience greater peace of mind
- Experience life as enjoyable and playful
Content of the workshop:
Over the 2 hours of the workshop you will be guided through four exercises relating to self confidence, with talks and discussion in between. The four domains of self-confidence you will be guided through are:
- Connecting to and growing the self-confidence that already exists within you
- Cultivating self-confidence within your physical body, emotional energy and imagination
- Becoming aware of and processing the obstacles to developing your self confidence and learning to maintain self-confidence under pressure.
- Looking at the mental dimension of developing your self-confidence
In addition to the workshop you will receive:
- MP3 recordings of the practices and talks that are done during the workshop
- Full workshop notes with all of the mindful self-confidence exercises included as well as other relevant articles and materials.
- All in all you will have a very clear idea of how you can continue your mindful self-confidence practice in your daily life after leaving the workshop
Toby is the founder of Integral Meditation Asia. He has been teaching and practising mindfulness & meditation for over nineteen years, including 5 years as a Buddhist monk within the Tibetan Tradition. You can find out more about him HERE.