In brief: Are you interested in learning simple but profound meditation and mindfulness practices that enable you to:
- Enhancing your inner wisdom, mental clarity & wellbeing?
- Reduce & re-direct the negative stress, difficult emotion & tension you experience?
- Be able to engage in your life in an even-minded, calm way without losing your passion?
- Discover new ways of experiencing who you are and how you can engage in your world in a freer and more liberating way?
If so read on!
Workshop Overview: This meditation workshop is an essential guide to the original meditation & mindfulness methods taught by the Buddha after his attainment of liberation under the Bodhi Tree at Bodh-Gaya.
The workshop presents these essential mindfulness practices of the Buddha in a way that will help you to “survive and thrive” amidst your fast-paced contemporary lifestyle.
You will be engaging in concrete meditation practices that will enable you to gain actual experience of the confidence & wisdom that comes from these essential insights of the Buddha.
In this workshop Toby will be explaining simple techniques to meditate, and explain their value and relevance for those of us in contemporary society seeking for enlightened solutions to the problems and challenges that we face in our life.
The Structure of the Workshop:
The workshop will teach four meditation practices:
- Meditation 1 – Appreciation of our human life: Enhancing your mental & emotional wellbeing with appreciation, joy and passion
- Meditation 2 Getting comfortable with the uncomfortable: Identifying the main cause of our mental confusion & reducing it. Understanding the importance of being able to see clearly our own pain, anxiety and discomfortin order to be able to work with it and transform
- Meditation 3: Find our inner flow by working with impermanence: Being mindful of different types of impermanence and using it to enter into a state of calm, meditative flow
- Meditation 4 – Who am I?: Discovering through mindfulness a new experience who you are & how you can engage in your world in a freer & more liberating way
There will be full explanations of the practices as well as time for discussion and a short break in the middle of the workshop for tea/refreshments.
You will also receive:
- Extensive workshop notes giving full details of the meditation practices that are taught, and their context.
- Four 10-15 minute MP3 meditation recordings, one for each of the meditation practices taught that you can take away and listen to as a support for your personal practice
Cost of Workshop: Sing $140 per person
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE ESSENTIAL MEDITATION OF THE BUDDHA WORKSHOP BY CREDIT CARD
Special offer: Participate in this workshop together with the Meditations for Activating, Healing and Awakening our Ancestral Karma workshop being held from 2.30-5.30pm on the same day for just $220 (save $60)
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE ESSENTIAL MEDITATION OF THE BUDDHA & ANCESTRAL KARMA WS BUNDLE BY CREDIT CARD
To register or for further enquiries: Email email@example.com, or call 65-96750279
Toby has a BA Hons degree in Fine Art from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Subsequent to his degree, Toby spent ten years doing his foundational training in meditation and mindfulness, specializing in the Tibetan Tradition which included five years as an ordained Buddhist monk.
He has been practicing and teaching meditation and mindfulness for over nineteen years.
As the founder and principle facilitator at Integral Meditation Asia he delivers mindfulness programs to both the public and corporate sectors. His clients include both government organizations in Singapore as well as numerous SME’s and MNC’s. He is a meditation and mindfulness blogger, and the author and creator of over fifteen practical workshops and courses on the subject.
In his teaching, facilitating and coaching he combines practical mindfulness and meditation techniques from three sources:
- the world’s great wisdom traditions
- cutting edge practices that are currently emerging from both the integral and evolutionary consciousness movements
- His own practical and creative experience
Toby is also an artist and entrepreneur. As such his presentation of mindfulness reflects a strong interest in both how it can be linked to work performance and engagement, as well as stimulating more deeply the innate capacity for creative intelligence found within both individuals and groups.