Once sentence summary: Learn the practical fundamentals of how to meditate and begin your own meditation practice in this short 90minute workshop
“Meditation more than anything in my life was the biggest ingredient of whatever success I’ve had.” – Ray Dalio, the billionaire founder of Bridgewater Associates – the world’s largest hedge fund firm
You may have heard how meditation is practiced by many of the world’s most successful and wealthy people and how it has been scientifically proven to:
- Lower your stress levels
- Improve your cognitive function/intelligence
- Make you more creative
- Enable greater work and life productivity
- Improve your physical and mental health
On a personal and subjective level you may also have heard (and had a small experience of) how meditation can increase:
- Your quality of life
- Your sense of inner security and well-being
- Your ability to love and be loved
- Your concentration
- Your ability to access inner peace
You’ve been intending to try it out for a while, but there is just one problem; you can’t find the time!
Now Integral Meditation Asia is happy to provide you with the solution with a truly practical and super short (90min) workshop that teaches you:
- What meditation is and how it works
- How to start your own effective daily meditation practice with just a five minute a day commitment
- Provides you not only with the workshop but also with with support materials; MP3 meditation recordings (1×15 minute and 3x 5 minute), short articles and diagrams to help you keep meditating after the workshop.
Listen to Toby talk about the workshop:
The course is created and facilitated by Toby Ouvry, the founder of Integral Meditation Asia, who has over 18 years of teaching meditation and mindfulness, and has worked very hard to make meditation as easy to understand and practice for laypeople, and regardless of your secular or religious beliefs.
It has never been so easy to take up meditation and experience the benefits, give yourself, your loved ones and friends’ one of the best inner wellbeing presents you could by signing up and participating in this course!
For further information please contact email@example.com or SMS 65-96750279