Growing up these days can really feel like a steep climb. Children and young adults are surrounded by an increasingly complex set of demands that can cause them debilitating stress, anxiety and sometimes depression. Some sources of these challenges include:
- Academics and studies
- Feeling like they don’t fit in with their social group, comparison to their peers
- Self-esteem and confidence issues
- Fear of failure
- Guilt and shame
- Conflicting emotions, anger and rebellion in relation to themselves, their parents or their peers
- Insecurity around uncertainty and their future
Toby offers 100% confidential 1:1 mindfulness coaching for children, teenagers and young adults. It offers a safe space where your child can come and express what is worrying them, and develop practical mindfulness tools to:
- Deal effectively with difficult emotional challenges and anxieties
- Build self-confidence and self esteem
- Build focus and concentration
- Learn to see their life in a more positive light
- Set and achieve sustainable short, medium and long term goals
Approximate age range suitability: 9-22.
Fees: As he feels that this is an important service to provide for youngsters, but that also parents themselves may be on a limited budget, Toby offers coaching for youngsters at a 45% discount on his normal adult coaching fee (as in coaching 4 pax individually, not in a group). This puts it at a very affordable rate!
Please email email@example.com or contact 65-96750279 to book an appointment.